Michel Collon, a Belgian journalist and author, in his book "
Collon, in his book, has recounted "10 big lies" spread by Western media in order to "justify the existence and actions of
1. The first lie is that
This notion is completely wrong.
2. The second justification for establishing and legitimizing
In fact the descendents of Jews residing in
Sand says there is no Jewish nation. The Jews do not have common history, language or culture. The only common thing between them is their religion, and religion does not make a nation.
3. The third lie is that when Jewish immigrants occupied
However, there are documents and evidences that prove that in the 19th century the agricultural products of
4. Fourth, some people say Palestinians left their country on their own free will.
This is another lie, which lots of people believed, including myself. Until Israeli historians like Benny Morris and Ilan Pappe said that Palestinians were driven away and banished from their lands by using force and terror.
5. It is said that today
But in my opinion not only it is not the government of law; it is the only regime that no law defines its territory and boundaries. All the countries of the world have a constitution which defines their boundaries, but no such thing applies to
6. It is said that the
7. They pretend that the
This is also completely wrong and a lie. EU former Foreign Policy Chief Javier Solana told the
8. When one talks about these facts and the history of
But we should say that when we criticize
9. The mass media say that Palestinians cause violence and terrorism. We say
10. An issue which is often raised is that there is no way for resolving this situation, and there is no solution for the hatred and the grudge caused by
But there is a solution. The only thing that can stop this process is the public pressure on the accomplices of
Source: Press TV